Up to £30,000 a year
We are looking to recruit a Welder/Fabricator to join our client in Leicester.
Hours: Monday- Thursday 7:30am-5:00pm, Friday 7:30am-11:30am
Salary: Up to 30K
Overtime Available-Immediate Start Date
Our Client are specialist in within the bespoke fabrication and welding industry. Located in the heart to the UK, our client is now looking for multiple candidates to join their rapidly expanding team. Do you enjoy working on a variety of different projects? With our client, you will be working on new and exciting projects every week, helping escape the repetitive nature of the workplace.
Overview of the role
We are a rapidly growing metalwork fabrication business specialising in high quality, low volume, high value projects in mild and stainless steel. Due to continuing expansion and a healthy order book we are looking for our next experienced fabricator with great attitude and application. Training will be given if you have some fabrication skills and an excellent attitude. You’ll work on variety of different interesting projects in a rapidly developing business changing very positively as it grows. We value our team and aim to look after them.
Duties (specific tasks)
- To manufacture to a high degree of standard and accuracy assemblies and steel structures detailed in fabrication drawings
- To fabricate various steels and grades as required within your expertise of work.
- To mark out and drill materials from drawings
- To read, understand and interpret drawings and sketches
- To contribute generally to the development of the engineering team
Skills and attributes
- Good all round at fabrication
- High work standards
- Experience in thick gauge and large fabrications
- Able to work to reasonable, achievable time targets
- Can use own initiative but not afraid to ask for help
- Reading Cad drawings from computer screen
- Coded Welding experience would be useful, but not a specific requirement
- Open to learn new skills, processes and methods
- Good adherence to systems and processes
- Positive, can do all round attitude
- Prepared to go the extra mile when required
- Good team player
- Good timekeeper
- Cycle to work scheme
- On-site parking
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Leicester, LE8 6LH: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Fabrication: 3 years (required)
Zoop Recruitment are an independent Recruitment Specialist based in the East Midlands, and we pride ourselves into providing the highest quality of staff. If this job role doesn’t quite suit your requirements, please get in touch to see what other opportunities we have available, or visit our website on:
If you’re the Welder/Fabricator we’re looking for in Leicester, then please upload your CV or call the office for more information on 01858 791333.