£9.50 per hour
We are looking to recruit a Trainee Dental Nurse for our client’s practice in Birmingham.
No previous experience or qualifications are required, as fully funded training will be provided. Training will take place on the job, alongside with online learning. Working in a busy dental practice you will learn and earn at the same time to become fully qualified.
The role includes:
- Working alongside the dentist taking instruction from them
- Maintaining good infection control procedures
- Ensuring cleanliness of surgery, equipment and instruments
- Dictate information from dentist
- Arrange appointments, answering calls and inputting data
- Ensure records are kept up to date and to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Good communication skills and customer service awareness
What training and qualification will the you get at the end?
The Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Dental Nursing apprenticeship provides you with the qualification and skills required to work within the field of a Dental Nurse. Once qualified you can register as a dental nurse with the GDC.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There are a wide range of opportunities available to enable registered dental nurses to extend their clinical duties and develop their knowledge and skills within particular areas of interest, for example:
- Dental radiography
- Oral health education
- Further education to different healthcare fields
- Progression onto University to become a dental hygienist/therapist
Required skills and personal qualities:
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Administrative skills, Team working, Patience
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Positive and enthusiastic with a great customer focus
- Has strong communication skills
You will be placed on fully funded training course. The minimum entrance requirements for apprentices in order to be considered for this position are GCSEs (or equivalent) grade A*-C/9-4 in English Language and Maths.
Days and Hours:
Three days per week, 27 hours per week (9am-6pm)
If you are the Trainee Dental Nurse we are looking for in Birmingham, then call us at 01858 791333. Click the Apply button below to send us your CV.
About Us – Zoop Recruitment are an independent Recruitment Specialist based in the East Midlands, and we pride ourselves into providing the highest quality of staff. If this job role doesn’t quite suit your requirements, please get in touch to see what other opportunities we have available, or visit our website on: www.zooprecruitment.co.uk