£11 per hour
We are currently looking for Senior Care Assistant (Days) to work in one of our clients’ residential care homes in East Harling, Norfolk.
Full time positions are available with various shift patterns. If you are experienced in care and looking for new career path, and you would like to make a difference in peoples life to help and support of the residents’ physical environment and in the general day to day activities of the home, then we would like to hear from you.
- £250 Bonus on completion of probation.
- Paid annual leave 28 days per year. (Based on hours / pro rata)
- DBS costs paid for by the company.
- Paid breaks.
- Full paid induction and training programme.
- Free meals.
- Excellent on-going training from day one and throughout your career.
- Continuous training, mandatory and specialised.
- Progression with internal promotions available, across the group.
- Enhanced pay for working Christmas and Boxing Day & Bank Holidays.
- Pension scheme.
- Blue light card.
- Refer a friend bonus scheme. (£200 per placement)
- Excellent apprenticeship scheme.
- Employee Careline with our confidential telephone counselling, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £11.00 per hour
- Company events
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
- Weekend availability
If you’re the Senior Care Assistant (Days) we’re looking for in Norfolk, call us at 01858 791333.
Zoop Recruitment are an independent Recruitment Specialist based in the East Midlands, and we pride ourselves into providing the highest quality of staff. If this job role doesn’t quite suit your requirements, please get in touch to see what other opportunities we have available.