We are recruiting a Salon Manager to join our high-end client located in Milton Keynes.
This particular Salon has seen major expansion recently and as such is in need of someone to take the reins, which could very well be you!
As Salon Manager you will have the following responsibilities:
- Oversee daily salon operations
- Hire and train stylists, as needed
- Organize employees’ shifts, considering peak times and seasonality
- Order products, like dyes and gels and replenish stock
- Arrange for regular maintenance services for all equipment
- Apply hygiene practices across all salon stations
- Ensure all hair treatments meet high-quality standards
- Maintain staff records, including salaries and working schedules
- Promote services, products and discounts on social media
- Receive payments from clients and track all transactions
- Keep updated records of costs and revenues (e.g. daily, monthly and quarterly)
You may also need to jump in from time to time and deliver your high-quality work to customers. As this is a key part of the role, an NVQ Level 2 in hairdressing is required.
If you are the Salon Manager we are looking for in Milton Keynes, call us on 01858 791333.
Zoop Recruitment are an independent Recruitment Specialist based in the East Midlands, and we pride ourselves into providing the highest quality of staff. If this job role doesn’t quite suit your requirements, please get in touch to see what other opportunities we have available, or visit our website on: