Up to £35,000 a year
The company is a full service digital agency covering, SEO, PPC, Web Design, Social Media and PR.
As the Sales Manager you’ll play a crucial role in the growth of a leading digital marketing agency – helping to identify business weaknesses and actualising opportunities for growth. You’ll manage our team of Business Development Consultants to make sure that we are hitting targets on a monthly basis, reporting directly into the Senior Leadership team.
- Identifying new business opportunities.
- Developing leads and contacting potential customers.
- Devising sales strategies and implementing them.
- Meeting face to face with potential customers.
- Keeping up to date with trends within your sector.
- Liaising with colleagues and making sure aims are shared and worked towards.
- Make sure targets are met periodically.
- Generating marketing proposals and presenting strategies to potential clients.
- A bachelors degree is advantageous, however not a prerequisite
- Sales experience, ideally coming from a marketing agency background, but similar solution selling experience will be considered.
- 3/4 years of experience in a business development environment and managing a sales team.
- Experience with client management software such as Pipedrive, Hubspot, Salesforce, or similar will be important for the day-to-day management of this position.
- Go-getter, tenacious, resilient self-starter types may also work well in this role but you’ll need to be level-headed, great at analysing opportunities, and a good decision-maker – as this will always be a results-driven role.
If you are the Sales Manager we are looking for, then please get in contact with us in the office at ZOOP on 01858 791333 to find out more or Register With Us – Zoop Recruitment
Zoop Recruitment are an independent Recruitment Specialist based in the East Midlands, and we pride ourselves into providing the highest quality of staff. If this job role doesn’t quite suit your requirements, please get in touch to see what other opportunities we have available, or visit our website on: www.zooprecruitment.co.uk