Up to £22,000 per year
Our client is a leading manufacturer in the retail industry, providing shop fitting solutions. Due to rapid growth they have been expanding their out reach and capacity.
Responsible for Service Provision key installation accounts.
Responsible for organising labour across various shop fitting work.
Management of the daily installation workflow highlighting and addressing concerns against budget margins
Recruit teams of fitters of varying skill sets to complete works
Building a robust ecosystem of fitters to enable us to deliver complete solutions required by our customers
Monitor the performance of the fitters and site managers to aid continuous improvement and manage the compliance of certificates and qualifications through the skills matrix.
Project management where required on bigger Group wide projects
Main Duties – To be used as your KPI’s (key performance indicators)
1. Management of the daily installation workflow, identifying and rectifying any labour shortages. Dealing with any absences effectively.
2. Ensure that we are maximising sales and protect margin and profitability on each job and raising any concerns to the Operations Manager.
3. Build strong relationships with customers and maintain a partnership
4. Take out of hours calls for any urgent installation matters and rectify accordingly. Escalate to the Operations Manager if needed.
5. Working with the Project Managers on key accounts to efficiently rectify any snagging and issues on site
6. Responsible for logistics of the day-to-day installation work, booking hotels etc.
7. Build strong relationships with the fitters and empower the teams encouraging a best-in-class approach to installation
8. Build a pool of fitters to enable us to be able to deliver and fill customer requests using different recruitment techniques. Build the skills matrix and manage compliance of documents.
9. Being proactive in learning and becoming immersed in the projects to understand the kit and installation work required. Ultimately being able to advise fitters on queries before contacting the customer.
9. Work with the Operations Manager to ensure timely invoicing
10. Consider and accept further training to improve personal and company skills & efficiency
The role has great autonomy and the office environment is thriving. They are looking for a vibrant individual that can take hand to a variety of roles.
If you’re the Project Coordinator we’re looking for in Kettering, call 01858 791333.
Zoop Recruitment are an independent Recruitment Specialist based in the East Midlands, and we pride ourselves into providing the highest quality of staff. If this job role doesn’t quite suit your requirements, please get in touch to see what other opportunities we have available, or visit our website on: www.zooprecruitment.co.uk