Up to £25,000 a year
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Office Administrator to join a successful and expanding business in Market Harborough who are going through huge growth.
We are looking to recruit someone who is willing to grow and develop with the business as it continues to grow.
Ideally, you will have past experience in an administration role.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Social Media and website management
- Internal and external communications by phone and email
- Liaising with other teams around the business
- Contract and warranty administration
- Insurance administration
- Operation and Maintenance manual management
- Being a great team member!
Experience and Person Specification
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Have good general experience of working in an administrative role
- Be calm under pressure
- Be able to communicate in a clear helpful manner verbally and written
- Be comfortable using IT, particularly MS Excel and email and have experience of using in a work environment.
- Have a good sense of humour!
Hours of work are Monday to Friday. 9:00am -5:00pm.
If you’re the Office Administrator we’re looking for in Market Harborough, then please get in contact with us. Please apply online with your CV or call the team at ZOOP on 01858 791333
Zoop Recruitment are an independent recruitment company based in the East Midlands, we pride ourselves on providing the highest quality of staff. If this job role doesn’t quite suit your requirements, please get in touch to see what other opportunities we have available, or visit our website on: www.zooprecruitment.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
- Yearly bonus
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Market Harborough, Leicestershire: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Administrative: 1 year (preferred)
Reference ID: WC