Up to £25,000 per year
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Night Manager to join our team at this wonderful venue.
Our client is an elegant mansion house hotel in the beautiful Surrey countryside.
A peaceful location, surrounded by expansive manicured gardens, is only a few minutes from the centre of Woking, and is ideally located between the M25 and M3, offering easy access to London & a number of local attractions.
As Night Manager you will be responsible for the venue during the overnight shift. Some of the key job tasks include but are not limited to:
- Ensure that event closures run smoothly
- Ensure check in / check out standards are adhered to
- Look after the health & safety of our guests
- Partially set up the function rooms for the next event
- Supervise the cleaning staff on site
- Assist with breakfast set up
- Do regular security patrols of the building and car park
- To ensure the venue, patios & car park are tidy
- Previous experience in a night duty management or security role in a hospitality venue
- Ability to work unsupervised, a self-starter
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Working Day’s – Tuesday to Saturday (Mondays & Sundays off)
Working Hours – 11pm – 7am.
You will report into the Operations Manager.
You would ideally have previous experience in a similar role and must be able to demonstrate that you can work with minimum supervision and be able to work the hours specified.
If you’re the Night Manager we’re looking for in Guildford, call 01858 791333.
Zoop Recruitment are an independent Recruitment Specialist based in the East Midlands, and we pride ourselves into providing the highest quality of staff. If this job role doesn’t quite suit your requirements, please get in touch to see what other opportunities we have available, or visit our website on: www.zooprecruitment.co.uk