We are recruiting a dedicated Laser/ Break Press Operator to join our client’s team in Kettering
Our client is known for designing, manufacturing and installing innovative shop displays for some of the UK’s leading retailers.
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to be part of an enthusiastic and growing team with the possibility of future development.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience with a fibre laser cutter (Ideally Bystronic)
- Understanding of different materials and thickness’- Stainless steel, aluminium etc
- Programming/nesting would be advantageous but not essential
- Brake press operating experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Reliable and hardworking
- Driving Licence and own transport (rural location)
Training on machinery is available for the right candidate as long as they have good knowledge and experience with materials such as stainless steel, aluminium and mild steel.
Hours & Pay:
Monday – Friday 8am-5pm. Overtime is available with an uplift in hourly rate when the business requires.
£11-£14 per hour depending on experience
Perks of working
- A big team lunch on the last Friday of the month
- Weekly team breakfasts
- Free tea and coffee
- On-site parking
- Being apart of a great team!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £11.00-£14.00 per hour
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kettering, NN14 1HW: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Laser cutting: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Reference ID: LBO1506
If you are the Laser/Break Press Operator we are looking for in Kettering, then call us at 01858 791333.
Zoop Recruitment are an independent Recruitment Specialist based in the East Midlands, we pride ourselves on providing the highest quality of staff. If this job role doesn’t quite suit your requirements, please get in touch to see what other opportunities we have available, or visit our website on