£10 per hour
Kitchen Assistants required for busy family run pub.
Previous experience of being in a busy kitchen environment would be beneficial.
- To help prep a variety of food under the instruction of a great team of chefs. Some knife skills would be beneficial but not essential.
- Deep clean and spot clean all areas of the kitchen, during and after food service.
- Wash and clean pots and pans and crockery through a passthrough.
- Clean kitchen equipment to a set standard.
- Help with inward bound deliveries, ambient, cold and frozen.
- To understand and comply with statutory and legal requirements.
- Be able to work in a fast and compliant manner.
- Be proactive about maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness.
Zoop Recruitment are an independent Recruitment company based in the East Midlands, and we pride ourselves into providing the highest quality of staff. If this job role doesn’t quite suit your requirements, please get in touch to see what other opportunities we have available, or visit our website on: