Up to £30,000 a year
We are looking for FRESH FOOD SOUS or JUNIOR SOUS CHEF who are looking for that next step up in a great working environment in Market Bosworth.
If so we are recruiting for a well established restaurant. The pub offer’s a mixture of seasonal classics that are delivered to a very high standard.
The kitchen is equipped well and offers a great working environment.
The ideal candidate will be trained in professional cookery to a high standard and will enjoy working in a well established and popular location. The pub has a great reputation. It offers a warm and friendly working environment.
About the Chef we are seeking….
- We are seeking a chef who can produce food with passion and enjoys creating mouth watering specials.
- Supportive of company objectives and a passion to work with senior management for the good of the business.
- We are looking for someone who enjoys being in the kitchen and likes to develop dishes.
- A team player who wants to be part of a successful business.
- A chef who thrives on building great working relationships with the front of house staff.
- A professional chef who has a solid C.V.
The owners are great people to work for and will always strive to ensure that your working environment and conditions are a priority.
You must be
Professional / High standards of hygiene / Self motivated / Have a great speed of service.
If you’re the Junior Sous Chef we’re looking for in Market Bosworth, contact the team at ZOOP on 01858 791333 or apply NOW with your CV.
Zoop Recruitment are an independent Recruitment Specialist based in the East Midlands, we pride ourselves on providing the highest quality of staff. If this job role doesn’t quite suit your requirements, please get in touch to see what other opportunities we have available, or visit our website on:
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £26,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Reference ID: B.H Jun