Up to £25,000 per year
Our client is a spectacular 18th Century hotel situated in the heart of the historic market town of Buckingham. They have recently undergone a major refurbishment and are looking for an enthusiastic Pro-Active Sales Executive, Reporting to the Sales Manager as Sales Executive you will be passionate about sales, self-motivated and inquisitive in nature to help secure repeat business and grow new opportunities.
Skills / Experience
- Natural Sales ability with a focus on research
- Hotel / Hospitality background preferable
- Knowledge of Opera preferred but not essential
- Microsoft Office package skills
- Focused and attentive to detail
- Confident in making outbound sales calls, with an excellent telephone manor
- To develop new business opportunities through research, calls and local communities
- Proactive approach to outbound calls, creating business opportunities and appointments for the Sales Manager
- Support the Hotel Marketing and Sales Strategies
- Work as part of the sales team to drive and achieve sales targets.
- Developing and maintaining local corporate relationships
- Completion of weekly activity reports
- Internal communications of potential sales Pipelines.
Zoop Recruitment are an independent Recruitment Specialist based in the East Midlands, and we pride ourselves into providing the highest quality of staff. If this job role doesn’t quite suit your requirements, please get in touch to see what other opportunities we have available, or visit our website on: www.zooprecruitment.co.uk