Up to £60k a year
We are looking to recruit a Head of Sales for our client just outside of Market Harborough.
Our client is set in the picturesque countryside of Leicestershire, they are changing from a private Hotel & Wedding venue into a multi-purpose complex. The original Georgian Manor House is being renovated into a Luxury Hotel, accompanied with a Michelin Star Restaurant and private penthouse suite.
A wedding venue has been developed to host c.140 guests. The accommodation is contemporary and modern merging into the beautiful countryside surroundings. A private tepee and bar is included to create the perfect wedding/events environment.
Further to this, a brand-new state of the art Spa and Leisure centre is being built as we speak.
This really is one of the most prestigious and exciting projects we have come across with excess funding to drive further growth.
- Develop and implement the sales and marketing strategy
- Understanding the concepts and the brand values and delivering growth
- Guide the strategy for the online presence for each brand
- Manage sales forecasting and setting financial targets
- Prepare and present sales reports
- Meet with key clients to ensure relationships and maintained and nurtured
- Identify new revenue or brand expansion opportunities across the business
- ROI-focused marketing approach
Skills and Experience:
- A proven track record leading sales teams and creating B2C Sales & Marketing Campaigns
- Experience within the Hospitality is essential
- Experience managing, guiding and motivating a team
If you are the Head of Sales we are looking for near Market Harborough, then call 01858 791333.
Zoop Recruitment are an independent Recruitment Specialist based in the East Midlands, and we pride ourselves into providing the highest quality of staff. If this job role doesn’t quite suit your requirements, please get in touch to see what other opportunities we have available.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £50,000.00-£70,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Monday to Friday
Reference ID: Hospitality