£36,000 per year
We are recruiting for a Experienced fresh food Head Chef at an award winning Brasserie in Nottinghamshire. You will be a key player in the development of the kitchen brigade.
You will need strong leadership and management skills.
You will be very creative and drive input on the fresh food menus.
You will be passionate about delivering Rosette standard food every shift.
The successful chef will be full of flair and constantly push the team. The role also needs you to be focused on supporting and helping implement the day to day running of the kitchen to encompass the service, safety and high standards.
You will be expected to be able to adhere to COSHH and EHO standards at all times.
- Good standards of culinary skills, presentation, and attention to detail
- Positive attitude and being able to keep calm in stressful situations
- Adhere to and maintain Health & Safety, EHO and HACCP standards and procedures
- Have an understanding of Stocktakes and GP%
- Create Rotas / Train the team
- Have a good understand of the working operations of a venue.
If you’re the Head Chef we are looking for in Nottinghamshire, then call us on 01858 791333. Click the Apply button below and send us your CV.
Zoop Recruitment are an independent Recruitment Specialist based in the East Midlands, and we pride ourselves into providing the highest quality of staff. If this job role doesn’t quite suit your requirements, please get in touch to see what other opportunities we have available, or visit our website on: