Up to £25,000 per year
We are recruiting for a Food and Beverage Supervisor who takes a hand- on approach to tasks, is totally customer focused and that will consistently deliver excellent customer service with an informed, friendly and effective approach.
Our client is an elegant mansion house hotel in the beautiful Surrey countryside.
A peaceful location, surrounded by expansive manicured gardens, is only a few minutes from the centre of Woking, and is ideally located between the M25 and M3, offering easy access to London & a number of local attractions.
As a F&B Supervisor you will take control and ownership for the leadership of your areas of responsibility within the overall policies and controls established by the company, ensuring that standards are delivered and profitably achieved.
- Ensure that you create a professional impression to customers and Team Members.
- Gather customer feedback relevant to your areas of responsibility.
- Ensure all guests are served according to company standards and procedures.
- Manage stock accordingly
- Follow the correct procedures and processes for food and drink service controls within your area of responsibility.
- To maximise opportunities for departmental sales and profit and other related targets
- To participate with stock-takes where required.
- To ensure correct charges/ bills are raised within the department.
You would ideally have previous experience in a similar role and must be able to demonstrate that you can work with minimum supervision and be able to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends, to meet the needs of the business.
Zoop Recruitment are an independent Recruitment Specialist based in the East Midlands, and we pride ourselves into providing the highest quality of staff. If this job role doesn’t quite suit your requirements, please get in touch to see what other opportunities we have available, or visit our website on: www.zooprecruitment.co.uk