£19,500 a year
We have a great opportunity for a Branch Manager to join a successful family run business in the heart of Kingsthorpe.
We’re looking for someone to lead our team who is warm, friendly and a natural with customers and staff of all ages.
Ideally experienced in leading a busy, hospitality team with exceptional high standards of customer service. This is a very practical role for someone who loves working in hospitality and has bags of energy and enthusiasm, who is flexible with working hours and able to work weekends. This would be the ideal role for someone who has a proven track record in supervisory management and is ready to take the next step to Manager
The selected candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Ensuring the branch is open and operational daily for the advertised hours and is secured when closed and cash is banked regularly.
- Ensuring every shift is manned with the correct number of appropriately trained staff and all products and services are available for sale. Ensure all branch admin is kept updated. Assign all work accordingly to create a positive experience for both staff and customers.
- Ensure all aspects of daily operations run smoothly including any parties/ evening group activities.
- Ensure all work/customer areas are kept to the high standard of cleanliness required and stock rotation and levels are maintained.
- Training your team in all operations, for example; product knowledge, customer service, identify areas of improvement and propose corrective actions. Address customer or employee satisfaction issues effectively.
- Aim to have good communications between customers, staff and senior management.
- You will be responsible for handling discipline and resolving grievances, following and implementing personnel policies and procedures, including equal opportunities policies and basic HR admin.
- Work with operations team to forecast cashflow and marketing plans, meet targets, manage budgets and train and motivate staff accordingly to achieve goals, including the set KPI’s.
- Assess local environment and identify current trends and sales opportunities. Share knowledge with operations team. Take up networking opportunities to assist with the local marketing of your branch and improving your own knowledge of competition in your area.
- You will liaise with the operations team in all aspects of the management and running of the branch and similar duties.
If you’re the Branch Manager we’re looking for in Kingsthorpe then call 01858 791333 or simply apply NOW.
Zoop Recruitment are an independent Recruitment Specialist based in the East Midlands, and we pride ourselves into providing the highest quality of staff. If this job role doesn’t quite suit your requirements, please get in touch to see what other opportunities we have available, or visit our website on:
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,500.00-£21,000.00 per year