Up to £24,000 a year
We are looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join our client’s office in Daventry.
12-month contract – Maternity Cover
To deliver exceptional customer service to a variety of internal and external contacts. To work as part of the Accounts Team, where a commitment to supporting others and working collaboratively to achieve results is paramount. Having experience with using Microsoft Office applications and the ability to complete multiple tasks within tight timeframes.
- Posting Cash Book Transactions & checking the Purchase & Sales Invoice Postings
- Production of the Monthly Management Accounts to include Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, Sales Region analysis and Headcount
- Management of supporting schedules for the accounts and posting relevant journals including Prepayments, Accruals, Fixed Assets, Deferred Income, Salary, Bad Debt Provision, Stock Provision and Euro Ledger revaluation
- Reconcile the GBP & Euro Bank Accounts and Inter Company to Cash Book and Bank Statement
- Calculate the monthly Commissions payments, issue Sales and Commissions reports to the Sales team and notify Head of Finance for Payroll
- Management of Inventory reconciliation monthly with Warehouse raising queries with the Warehouse/Sales Support Team for speedy resolution
- Production of the Monthly Margins Report for the Directors
- To Produce the Monthly Management Accounts for the client:
- Completion of monthly VAT reconciliation
- Prepare BACS payments for Suppliers and Sub Contractors for authorisation as required.
- Assist Head of Finance with Audit Preparation.
- Process P11D’s within required timescales.
If you’re the Accounts Assistant we’re looking for in Daventry, then call us at 01858 791333. Click the Apply button below and send us your CV.
Zoop Recruitment are an independent Recruitment Specialist based in the East Midlands, we pride ourselves on providing the highest quality of staff. If this job role doesn’t quite suit your requirements, please get in touch to see what other opportunities we have available, or visit our website on